ONLINE: Research to Business: Funding Opportunities at AAU, the EU and the Innovation Fund
At this online introductory course, you will gain the knowledge and competencies within business development that you need to go from research to business.
20.08.2020 kl. 09.00 - 12.00
WHO IS THIS RELEVANT FOR?
- PhD students
AT THIS online INTRODUCTORY COURSE YOU WILL:
- Learn about how AAU can support you in finding funding
- Learn about funding opportunities from the Innovation Fund and EU
- Get an understanding of innovation and commercialization through funding
- Get an industry perspective
- 09:00-09:15: Introduction: Research to Business + Open Entrepreneurship
- 09:15-10:00: Funding opportunities at the Innovation Fund Denmark
- 10:00-10:30: Funding opportunities at EU
- 10:30-10:45: Short introduction to local funding support at AAU
- 10:45-11:00: Break
- 11:00-11:30: Presentation of Research to Business case
- 11:30-12:00: Brief introduction of the researchers
Online via Zoom. Meeting link will be sent later.
Registration is done by filling out the registration form below:
THIS EVENT IS A COLLABORATION BETWEEN:
this EVENT IS FUNDED BY:
SEA, AAU Innovation
Online via Zoom – meeting link will be sent later